Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Aygo x-press auto new member

Zippy99

Just  recently acquired our new 2018, white x-press with X-Nav as a replacement for our old Fiat 500 Lounge Dualogic which is mainly used as a second car and local runabout. So far so good, better drive, smoother gear changes and and superior fuel consumption being achieved. Still discovering differences between the two, more good than not (but was surprised to see that there was no temp gauge for example on the  Aygo which had me thinking I must be just missing it, until I saw it’s not a feature). Anyway, must have got one of the last x-press models as it’s now disappeared from the model range to be replaced by the x-trend.

Hello Ray - welcome to Toyota Owners Club.

Hi I have just bought a Sept 2017 x press. I have outside temp on the information panel behind the steering wheel and the inside temp on the A/C. Unit.. I am enjoying my aygo too my old car was a  1999  honda crv 1.6. The aygo is a nippy wee car perfect for my work pony 

Hello Beverley, yes we have those, it was the engine temperature gauge that’s not a feature. On all the cars we’ve owned todate, there’s always been one and it’s normally built into the Speedo display and usually on the opposite side to the fuel gauge. But as the Aygo has a digital display for fuel, I believe you only get a temp sensor light which lights up only if something is detected as being wrong.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links