TP49

MOT

The Estima sailed through the MOT today,  that's another years ticket under its belt. Happy with that.😀😀

Nice one, Tony...always good to get that ticket.

Mine's not due until May but I expect to get a similar result.!

Cheers  Neil,  I reckon it will.

Mine needed new rear bushes for last month's MOT.

Did they cost much to get done Paul?

12 hours ago, Paulscarbs said:

Mine needed new rear bushes for last month's MOT.

I guess it could have been worse, Paul..:smile:...and I assume you managed to source them pretty easily.?

Sourced easily via Megazip. £100 odd for the pair whereas Toyota UK wanted more than £100 for one!

Fitting cost about £160 but I had to pay for another MOT due to slow delivery (this is not normally slow).

I accepted the total cost as a reasonalbe one considering how little I spend on the vehicle during the year 😉.

Not a bad result, Paul,..and as you say...a relatively small price when it's pretty much all you might pay out in any one year.

I'm just about to get some new front discs and pads...I noticed recently the start of some pedal pulsing on a sharp stop..but I can get decent disc and pads for about £80 easily enough in the UK..and then a few quid to fit them (can't be @rsed to do them myself)

Not to much of a dent in the wallet, at least the jobs done.

Had the front discs and pads done on mine a couple of months ago Neil parts and labour VAT etc came to £228. 76 which I thought fair enough. 

Not bad, Tony....I can get EBC pads and discs for about £85..and then get my garage to fit...they do a cash/no VAT job for me on the labour so I reckon I'll Shell out a max of around £160....without that I'd be paying pretty much what you did.

That's a good price Neil, every little saving helps.

Yes, they look after me well..the downside is I don't get an invoice that shows the service history/work carried out...but as I'm not thinking about selling the Estima I'll live with that.:biggrin: