Do Not Sell My Personal Information

are there no manuals left?

monkeydave

just been on the RRG and toyota official uk websites just for a nosey on prices and i cannot select an icon yaris manual it always defaults to a icon hybrid only for nearly £18k not the £16k of a normal icon.

have they stopped selling manual non hybrids on the quiet?

cheers

Looks like the 2019 Yaris range will now only be the hybrid.

Presume Toyota GB are reducing the range for the final year of the current model.

i hope when the new model arrives the manual will be back

Conventional manuals and autos will be back, due to a higher then predicted Hybrid demand & low conventional demand Toyota UK stopped orders for conventional engines in the final quarter of this year leaving only stocked cars to purchase allowing them to prioritise production of the higher selling Hybrids and catch up on a backlog of orders.

As it stands:

MY2018 Hybrids have nearly sold out MY2019 Specifications were issued last month, Production is underway orders which cannot be fulfilled with current stock will be switched to equivalent MY2019 and deliveries commence soon

all MY2018 Manuals have sold MY2019 Specifications were issued last week, Production will commence soon order books will open soon  and deliveries will commence next year.

2019 Changes I can remember are :

Conventional engine Excel is dropped due to low uptake, Excel will continue as a Hybrid only option.

New Yaris GR model as Hybrid only

Y20 model to replace Design, with both conventional and Hybrid engine choices, has new Grey bitone roof,

( Special edition Flame gold limited to 100 units first come first serve )

Icon tech models switch front for rear parking sensors ( based on customer feedback )

Otherwise nothing else changes.