Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Celica At Jae.

Calisto

Come on where are the other 4????? :thumbsup:

Nobody loves me, I am all alone in the TOC world. :crybaby:

Cant make it this time.....working :crybaby:

Asha can u represent for me in ya Gen 5 :thumbsup: I'll be there in spirit :bye:

Asha can u represent for me in ya Gen 5 :thumbsup: I'll be there in spirit :bye:

It will be done, I will even have a double vodka on your behalf. :thumbsup:

Yeah cant wait for the show. Looking forward to meeting some of you lot and checking out youre amazing cars :drool:

(Also any escuse to escape and have a few cheeky beers is always a big bonus)

Yeah cant wait for the show. Looking forward to meeting some of you lot and checking out youre amazing cars :drool:

(Also any escuse to escape and have a few cheeky beers is always a big bonus)

Escape from what sorry but I am being nosey.

The more the merrier. :thumbsup:

thinking about it. but my car is very dirty and scratched looks like a !Removed!

It doesn't matter mate. People make the event. Get yourself there!

Rich

i shall be down at JAE but will be on a local club stand but will come see ya all

Asha can u represent for me in ya Gen 5 :thumbsup:  I'll be there in spirit :bye:

It will be done, I will even have a double vodka on your behalf. :thumbsup:

Top Girl :thumbsup:

Asha in reply im just escaping from matlock-bath. Its a big touristy place that boy racers (saxos etc) turn up. I dunno why I said get away but make sure that your car looks good cos I am going to take lotsa pics of yours. (wanna model mine around yours due to it looking good on pics ive seen).

Well all Ive got to say bar that I am looking forwared to seeing you guys n gals soon ....my m8 is coming in his FTO....lol pooor guy....celicas are the best :ph34r:

I just booked in a full valet job on my celica next week. Should look decent even with the scratches.

seriously thinking attending. might drag my mate along who has a fairlady.

Asha in reply im just escaping from matlock-bath. Its a big touristy place that boy racers (saxos etc) turn up. I dunno why I said get away but make sure that your car looks good cos I am going to take lotsa pics of yours. (wanna model mine around yours due to it looking good on pics ive seen).

Well all Ive got to say bar that I am looking forwared to seeing you guys n gals soon ....my m8 is coming in his FTO....lol pooor guy....celicas are the best :ph34r:

OH OH Can you introduce me to your mate I do happen to like FTO's :ph34r:

oh, i would like 2 attend, so if some 1 can let me now when and where plz, it would be my 1st time to attend this sort of a get 2gether as i aint been a memeber 4 2 long.

thank u :thumbsup:

click the banner at the top of every page, thats says

JAPANESE AUTO EXTRAVEGANZA

onnit :thumbsup:

all the info you need is there :yes:

do we need to pay in advance for the entrance or is it a club entrance fee?? how do we book thru TOC?

[really should read the other thread but just creating conversation :D]

:yes: Al def be goin,comin down with a few scoobys n a 200.

Just avin :censor: comp trouble so hard to complete entry form!

My Wife and the Celica Gen 5, my 2 most favorite girls, but the wife ain't japanese... Will be there... As ive never been to1 b4 do you have to book in a parking area... because i don't really want to leave my car in the public car parking!!!!

My Wife and the Celica Gen 5, my 2 most favorite girls, but the wife ain't japanese... Will be there... As ive never been to1 b4 do you have to book in a parking area... because i don't really want to leave my car in the public car parking!!!!

TOC goldmember and public car park mentioned in the same sentence :P :lol:

Just register and pay your £1 club stand fee on the day :thumbsup:Link available here. Same goes for you Yung and fiz-gt4 :yes:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links