Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Toyota Survey "Share Your Opinions on Toyota"

MichaelM

Recently Toyota UK sent me an email asking me to take part in The Auto Express Driver Power Survey.

I said the survey wanted me to share my "experiences of owning a Toyota" and referred to "insurance, running costs, reliability, performance and dealer service"

However,  the survey gave no opportunity of making any form of comment on any of these topics. 

It just  asked the usual type of question including my age, what part of the UK I lived, whether anyone in my family worked in certain professions etc.

It did not ask for any personal information.   It was a complete and utter waste of my time.

Surely the issue is with Auto Express and their survey rather than Toyota GB.

37 minutes ago, FROSTYBALLS said:

Surely the issue is with Auto Express and their survey rather than Toyota GB.

I agree to some extent but it was an email from Toyota UK that said  "We'd really like you to share your experiences of owning a Toyota".

I would have been delighted to have had the opportunity of saying what a great car my Gen 4 Prius is.

However, Auto Express Driver Power isn't a Toyota survey. 

Car surveys such as Auto Express Driver Power, What Car reliability Survey, Which? Car Survey, JD Power, etc, aren't interested in recording driver opinions of how good or bad their cars are. They use multi choice questions on reliability, repairs, frequency of repairs, costs, etc, from which they compile statistics for the survey report. By completing these surveys you add to the data collected, but none of these surveys allow you to express an opinion of what you actually think of the car.

By the way the 2019 Which? survey will be open to owners, whether Which? members or not, from Monday 17th December 2018.

I got the same type of email, I was able to add comments.
Could be a browser problem.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

10 hours ago, Anthony Poli said:

I got the same type of email, I was able to add comments.
Could be a browser problem.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

+1, took me over an hour to fill it in though 😲