Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Upgrading speakers in Avensis T25

AvensisT250

Hello, 

I am thinking about replacing the Speakers in my Avensis T25 '05. I have created a shopping list: 2x JBL CLUB 6520

2x Speaker rings

But i want to by a adapter to put on the stock harness in the door but i can't find one that fits, The plug on the speaker is horizontal and on the adapter I found i vertcal.

Have anyone some advice?                                                                                                                                                                    

111.jpg.804b72000e6da4bc2b0b61f1601b8d93.jpg3333.jpg.39bcac076dc97a1b28cd1bfcc6871b27.jpg

12 minutes ago, AvensisT250 said:

Hello, 

I am thinking about replacing the speakers in my Avensis T25 '05. I have created a shopping list: 2x JBL CLUB 6520

2x Speaker rings

But i want to by a adapter to put on the stock harness in the door but i can't find one that fits, The plug on the speaker is horizontal and on the adapter I found i vertcal.

Have anyone some advice?                                                                                                                                                                    

111.jpg.804b72000e6da4bc2b0b61f1601b8d93.jpg3333.jpg.39bcac076dc97a1b28cd1bfcc6871b27.jpg

• 6 months later...

Did you ever find one??

No, I ended up cutting the harness and solder in the new crossover and Speakers.