Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Verso Audio System

rowan.bradley

I have a 2016 Verso Design. It has an audio system with no CD player (just radio). It looks like the pic attached. If I want to play a CD in the car, what do I need? Does the car have bluetooth? Can I have a bluetooth CD walkman or an MP3 player and it will play through the car's Speakers? Or do I have to attach them with a cable? What sort of cable? Plugged in where? How else can I do it? Or can I replace the radio with one that _does_ have a CD player? If so, what do I have to buy?

Where can I get/download a manual for the audio system in this car, which gives answers to this sort of question?

Thanks - Rowan

IMG_2506.png

Are ther any usb sockets anywhere?  If so then plug in a usb stick or an ipod, or even your phone, and see what happens.

Yes, I have USB sockets. What MIGHT happen? Can I play music through the USB port? Not sure USB does this, does it? Lots of devices have USB socket, but many use them just for power, and link via bluetooth or some other method for the sound.

Thanks - Rowan

if you don't have the manuals for the car try these:

https://d24bc9lyrt5en5.cloudfront.net/Customer-Portal-Admin/emanuals/TOYOTA/OM64590E.pdf?

https://d24bc9lyrt5en5.cloudfront.net/Customer-Portal-Admin/emanuals/TOYOTA/OM64596E.pdf?

If it is Touch 2 & as per Avensis then yes, you can play music or upgrade maps/system software from an USB memory stick via the USB socket. Or you can play music via bluetooth.

You can rip your CD's to a USB stick. Pop the USB stick into USB port (by passenger legs in center console). Then on head unit push media button and choose USB. You can browse for albums or artists, and I think create your own playlists.

If you have an MP3 player /ipod, you can connect using the 3.5 audio plug which is next to the USB port and select it on head unit using media button.