Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Replacement seats for Yaris HSD ?

HSDish

Is there any replacement seats for Yaris HSD ?  Preferably with lumbar support

Just buy some GT86 seats from a breakers and swap the rails over 👍 

On 12/25/2018 at 5:57 PM, Ant182 said:

Just buy some GT86 seats from a breakers and swap the rails over 👍 

Are You serious ?  Would it be possible even if I'll find some GT86 seats?

Yer perfectly serious, I'm guna try get some for my MK3 SR as in JP I've seen videos from Gazoo Racing Garages that have mk3's in the showroom with them in. I've got Colin McRae seats from the Scooby in my mk1 Yaris just had someone modifie the rails to fit them job done. I'll try find a pic for you 👍

• Thanks 1

Also they have confirmed that the new GR Sport Yaris for next year also uses the GT86 Steering Wheel too 👍 The seats are just leather covered instead of cloth.

• Thanks 1

I sat in a new Yaris in my local Toyota dealer today, can’t remember what model but it was an hybrid - the front seats were real huggers, comfortable too. Reckon they would cost a lot to buy, that’s the seats I mean.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Catlover said:

I sat in a new Yaris in my local Toyota dealer today, can’t remember what model but it was an hybrid - the front seats were real huggers, comfortable too. Reckon they would cost a lot to buy, that’s the seats I mean.

There's huggy and huggy, when I used a GRMN Yaris the seats where so huggy you where not going to move at all, as for price your probably looking at about 1200 each maybe even more. I prefer recaro style seats myself but which are hard which are like scoobys or Honda Civic type Rs which also fit in the Yaris with a little bit of work. But you can get a full interior from a GT86 for 400 of eBay 👍 

• Thanks 1

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links