Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Badly scuffed Gray bumper/cladding.

ferrispedro

On my 2003 2.0 GX. Where can I get Gray Bumper paint to re furbish it?image.jpeg.00c5f12652d4c556f86d680b5b763cf5.jpeg

Ferrispedro, had a similar problem on the other corner, went to a local supplier of Automotive car paints, and they use either lots of colour swatches OR a portable colour scanner, and end up with a perfect match, ( as they’re doing it all the time and have good experience) he was able to supply a small amount of the required paint in a tin or aerosol can, from your location, I would try a couple of places in Ards on the Crawfordsburn Road, or Colin Adams in Mark street, happy hunting👍

Thank you Cliff, you seem to know the area well. lol

Movilla Road for 40 years, over here for 10😃😃

When you said Crawfordsburn Road I take it you were referring to North Down Motors, they moved years ago to an industrial Estate on the Comber Road. Colin Adams are usually reliable, they asked me to bring in the log book so as they can try for a match. How is life in the valleys? My son and I drove down to Cardiff in 2015 for the Rugby World Cup game against Argentina (should have stayed at home!) lol.   Peter.

The paint has two paint codes

3Q3 Is the Red metallic

196 Is the Grey cladding

Both are available as either touch up pen or Aerosol from Toyota or local Automotive paint suppliers 

I don't know where you got that paint code, I will attach mine. Peter

zzz1.jpg

Ok bit of a weird one then, your main (red) code is 3P1 however on Toyota list they show Rav in 3P1 as only being a single tone finish e.g red with black plastic unpainted trims and 3Q3 as being the two tone finish.

Thankfully Toyota only did the two tone option in 3 finishes:

1D4 Silver met

056 White ( USA only )

196 Grey met

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links