Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

hooray! - yaris gr-sport now on toyota uk configurator

fields of panda

No probs Eddie, enjoy 👍😊 start a thread on her keep us updated on how it goes and all that. It will feel a lot stiffer through the corners and will inspire confidence.

• Like 1

Like getting down to Whitby nowt wrong with the good Yorkshire foke, straight taking and friendly, great fish and chips too 😋👍

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Eddie G said:

Toyota dealer said get 16 year warranty on the hybrid batteries! so good long term keeper unless Toyota turn my head in a few years 🙈dealer  said the GRMN are all sold out, was going to try and upload some pictures if they had one in, the payments would have been silly money and the MPG, maybe if that lotto win comes in 😂 

Yer it is amazing little car but yer the payments would have been massive and mpg according to some of my friends who have them in the sprint series is at best 37/39 going careful and I won't says who already bumped theres into a barrier but it's ok now. Whitby my old neck of the woods been a Teessider 👍 Know all them country B roads well he he 

• Like 1

Thanks for the invite, will see how i go and how many fields i vist daisy the cow in lol, hopefully none, had a 1.6 focus and that stuck well and my Yaris 1.5 not far behind it. 

• Like 1

The hybrid Battery warranty is five years/100,000 miles.

However, the hybrid Battery warranty can be extended for 1 year/10,000 miles when a Hybrid Electric Service is carried out, and this may be done up to the car's 15th anniversary of first registration. See https://www.toyota.co.uk/owners/warranty/toyota-warranty

• Like 1

Thanks for the Battery info Mike, thought 16 years was a long time? said to them the Battery will be under the 5 year warranty and they came out with 16 years, either way happy well as long them batteries last well. 

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

I've actually just ordered one of the GR-Sports through my works lease scheme. Currently got a aygo X-pression  X-Wave soft top but that goes back in a few months.

Can't wait to get it now

Alan

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links