Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Service interval for Cambelt on a 2007 Auris T180

NADP555

Good day folks.

Looking for the recommended service interval for cambelt on a 2007 Auris T180 please.  Or does it have a chain not a belt and if so the interval on that too?

I've done searches on line, but couldn't come up with anything, so although i assume a straight forward question, I can't find the answer.  Also, if not asking too much, the likely cost for replacement.

Thanks again to you all who read this and are able to answer my question  

timing is via a chain. if properly maintained (proper oil at correct intervals etc.) afaik it is meant to be good for the life of the engine. 

The chains have this feature where they let you know that they need a service, it's called chain rattle :).

Just do regular oil changes as said above, and check the levels occasionally, and you should not have to worry about it at all.

Thank you to the prompt replies received. Just wanting to make sure as my other vehicle I had cambelt changed when I had an engine rebuild when one of the turbos exploded and went through the engine. (Now getting over £8.6K later - Ouch!) As the car was stripped, it was wise to change cambelt as the body had to come off the vehicle and was off anyway!  Plus my daughters Vauxhall Insignia's belt has gone so just double checking with Auris.  Many thanks again. Regards N