Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Timing Chain Set

Alan Crawford

Looking for the following parts for a 2004 Corolla XLi:

NEED TIMING CHAIN SET, TO INCLUDE CHAIN, CHAIN GUIDE, SPROCKETS AND CHAIN TENSIONER FOR A 
2004 TOYOTA COROLLA XLi,  MANUFACURED IN BRAZIL.  ENGINE SIZE IS - 3ZZ-FE 1.6L / 1598 CC ENGINE. 

This engine is also used in the Asian version ..  Altis ....

any help on this subject would be appreciated ... vehicle is located in the Bahamas and need the following parts to get it up and running ...

Thanks in advance ... Alan

Hi,

Do you have a local Toyota dealer,  or in Florida,  who should give you a price on such a kit, though expect it will be costly ?

Most of our UK after market spares dealers have a wide selection of timing chain kits , though you will have to check with them about shipping costs etc.  

Quote below is for my car with the  3ZZ-FE engine, but again check with the supplier for your exact model/engine.

eg https://www.micksgarage.com/

001282.jpg

• 1 year later...
On 1/9/2019 at 9:28 AM, oldcodger said:

Hi,

Do you have a local Toyota dealer,  or in Florida,  who should give you a price on such a kit, though expect it will be costly ?

Most of our UK after market spares dealers have a wide selection of timing chain kits , though you will have to check with them about shipping costs etc.  

Quote below is for my car with the  3ZZ-FE engine, but again check with the supplier for your exact model/engine.

eg https://www.micksgarage.com/

001282.jpg

thanks for sharing im based in Ireland and with the exact same issue here:)