Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Locking wheel nut - key?

Wynford

Hi, Can not find my wheel nut key, did a search and it seems there are quite a few around. 

Does anyone have one to sell or can point me in the direction of a trusted supplier....

pic included

many thanks

wynIMG_3491.thumb.jpg.71f2e5c12b4abaea0379da8fedcf8f28.jpg

Hi Winford, do you still have the box there is a card with a 3 digit number, that is the code for your locking nut key. If not you could buy a set of locking wheel nuts , then take your car to any tyre service they have tools to remove wheel nuts without a key , the AA and RAC also have them

9DF7B9C3-5133-4D2E-AB87-FCF0CBB074CC.jpeg

Sadly no card or box, just bought the car, noticed the key missing, don't want to get caught out with a flat and no way to change it! If I had the card that identifies the key type, right? Don't wanna go busting off 5 locking nuts if i can find the key though. Sure I can get them off at home, using an old socket and lump hammer...plenty on eBay used but trying to figure out the locking key pattern is not so easy, and I've read that there were quite a few shapes used, as supplied by mcguard to toyota

thanks for the reply

wyn

SORTED: Car had an outstanding recall on driver airbag. Booked it in to dealership in Honiton, Devon. Asked about locking wheel nut key - they said send us a picture of the locking wheel nut and we'll sort one out for you. Bingo! Cost £15 pound, same price of most of them on eBay.

Took the car in, they sorted the recall out, and cleaned the car inside and out - took 1 hour. (all for free, and they did a vehicle safety check that threw up some minor issues that I've already got in hand) 

Can't fault the service from Snows of Honiton. Great service!

wyn

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links