Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

No generation 4 Verso?

Stonedofmoo

We're disappointed to see the Verso hasn't been updated after 10 years. I'm assuming at this point that Toyota has pulled the plug in favour of the bewildering popular SUVs? 🙄

Production of the Verso ended in 2018, and, yes, sales volumes were reducing due to falling demand for this type of vehicle. 

I'm not surprised, but it is a shame as the Verso was a really practical car. We love the fact it's so small and yet we can pack 7 people in when we need it.

We'll be holding onto it for a long time to come 🙂

Arnold Clark supplied a pile to the European Championships in Glasgow in summer 2018 as VIP Transport (along with a pile of VX Zafiras) - most only had a few thousand miles on them after the event & they aren't the most popular of vehicles so there should be some 2018 cars kicking around in the trade if you fancied an update. 🙂

• 4 months later...

I guess Toyota's thinking (and I would agree with it) is that practical people who choosen Verso will choose Prius Plus in the future, because in real life it is the same 7 seater Verso with much more economical engine.

It is rumoured the next generation Prius + will be an SUV.

On 6/3/2019 at 1:38 PM, Rio Bour said:

I guess Toyota's thinking (and I would agree with it) is that practical people who choosen Verso will choose Prius Plus in the future, because in real life it is the same 7 seater Verso with much more economical engine.

I realy llike the Prius+ consept and an updated version of Prius+ with Prius gen 4 powertrain and seat heater contrlos moved closer to driver (and two level switch) as in the new 2019 prius would have been very nice.

Seat heather in rear seats and AWD would be nice to.

Could live without the extra third row seats though (removed mine to get more space to my daughters wheelchair)

But… as said in this thread , sadly enough, it’s not verry likely to happen, either

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links