Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Toyota Yaris Cruise Control Retrofit

Mohammedpatel086

Hi Guys, 

Hope all is well, 

I have just purchased a 1.4 D4d Yaris 2007 and was wondering if I can retrofit a cruise control module to the vehicle. I have found this Video on youtube with a detailed description of how this is done. Seeing the Video it seems pretty simple ( Sat Morning Job) but upon reading further up on this it may only be a feature available on US models only as the ECU ECM is different. 

I have found this: http://web.newsguy.com/mcclure/Yaris/2006-2011 Yaris OEM Cruise Control DIY 20110315.pdf?utm_source=ToyotaOwnersClub&utm_medium=ForumLinks

which is a step by step guide on how to retrofit a cruise control module but it does state that this is only a feature which was available on US Models. 

If you were wondering why I would like to retrofit a cruise control module this is because I do a lot of motorway(highway)  driving and seeing that a lot of motorways have average speed cameras this feature would be a godsend and a relief to my right foot. 

If anyone has had any luck retrofitting a Cruise control module to their Yaris please could you shed some light on what was needed to complete this and how it was done? 

Mark 2 #90 Series Yaris built for EU markets did not have cruise nor the functionality for cruise built in, aftermarket cruise control kits would be the only way to  get cruise. 

Can you suggest any which don't break the bank