Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

T2 Brake discs

Kweheri

So I'm looking to replace the front brake discs on a recent purchase, I've a 54 plate T2, when i try Europarts (or anywhere else) I'm offered two different sizes.
I can't seem to find any information as to which is the right size/fitment to get.

Toyota dealership won't give me a part number as they want me to buy through them (and cost an additional £30 a disk) 

Any help, greatly appreciated. 

Thom

You'll have to take a wheel off to measure them, width and diameter, to make sure of size then you can search eBay etc

Hi,

You can measure them to be sure, but have a look at this site and enter your details, have used their discs etc a couple of times.

When the wheel is off, take a look on the caliper body to see a stamp mark saying what type they are , eg   Lucas/TRW or Aisin

You don't mention  what the cc/ petrol./diesel  ?

https://brakeparts.co.uk/shop/Toyota

• Like 1

1 hour ago, oldcodger said:

Hi,

You can measure them to be sure, but have a look at this site and enter your details, have used their discs etc a couple of times.

When the wheel is off, take a look on the caliper body to see a stamp mark saying what type they are , eg   Lucas/TRW or Aisin

You don't mention  what the cc/ petrol./diesel  ?

https://brakeparts.co.uk/shop/Toyota

T2 1.6 VVTI Petrol 

Cool I'll have a look, thanks. 

There might be an issue measuring the existing discs as they may not be right. The previous owner having put several non compatible parts on (welded an exhaust back end on etc) 

Hi,

Don't actually see any difference on ECP  site other than one is 255 and the other is 254, then the rear one. 

Think yours should be the same as mine 255mm x 25mm, have used those Bremtech , seem fine for normal motoring.

• Like 1

Awesome, thanks. 
I've just looked at the caliper and it's TRW.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links