Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toyota auris 2.0d4d 2007 injectors

Fuller30

Hi where is the best place to buy fuel injectors from  for a toyota auris 2.0d4d tr 2007 plate got a faulty one thanks 

I don't know if you mean best place money wise, or quality wise.

There is a member here named known as Kingo (King), that sells parts for members, try asking him for a quote.

Cheers thanks don't know if I should risk getting a used one some on eBay for £65 a lot cheaper then  new ones just a massive gamble 

2 hours ago, Fuller30 said:

Cheers thanks don't know if I should risk getting a used one some on eBay for £65 a lot cheaper then  new ones just a massive gamble 

You should go for it, just make sure you have free tow service included in your insurance 🙂

• Haha 1

How much is a new one?

When I was a mechanic in a garage the suspect injector(s) were sent to a company that tested and did a recon on any found to be defective,they were always sent as a set  to be sure they were all OK. a check for diesel engineers on line throws up a few in your area

Del

2 hours ago, crofter said:

When I was a mechanic in a garage the suspect injector(s) were sent to a company that tested and did a recon on any found to be defective,they were always sent as a set  to be sure they were all OK. a check for diesel engineers on line throws up a few in your area

Del

I will have a look online live in Newcastle so hopefully one close by.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links