Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Celica 2005 Coolant loss

ChasB

My apologies, this has been discussed before but the cure - a new rad - appears not to have stopped the loss of A/F from the expansion bottle and it backing up at the in-flow pipe on the RHS. This "lock" can be released by turning the white knob and A/F trickles back in but after having topped up, it becomes overfull! Help please. Many thanks in anticipation.

Has it not been bled sufficiently is there still an airlock? I found upon following the under bonnet bleeding instructions to the letter with the reservoir elevated on parked on an inclined hump back bridge at the same time finally did it for me.

Hi Gazhenry,

Good of you to reply so quickly. I don't know but I would have hoped so or at least with the bottle raised, they wouldn't have taken it to a hill. I'll take it back to the garage. Thanks.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links