Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bluetooth/USB Error !?

NewToyotaUser

I recently purchased a 2011 Toyota Yaris, the car seems to have an issue with connecting to bluetooth and the USB. The device is not Touch n Go, its the older model.

The bluetooth issue is: I constantly receive 'bluetooth Error' when going onto the bluetooth setting. I cannot access the bluetooth settings at all, nor can i delete devices. Once clicking the bluetooth option on setup, I receive the message 'Bluetooth Error' flashing and it disappears.  

The USB Issue: When i plug in my iPhone into the usb system located on the radio system, it wont be recognised. It would flash the message 'Searching". My iPhone does charge but it cuts out occasionally.

Please help me in fixing this issue.

Hi Mohamed, welcome to TOC 🙂

Which iPhone do you have?

1 hour ago, Heidfirst said:

Hi Mohamed, welcome to TOC 🙂

Which iphone do you have?

Hi Scott, iPhone 7. It is not about the iPhone, but simply receiving a "bluetooth Error" message when clicking on the bluetooth setting on the car. I am not able to add a phone, delete previous phones etc... As for the usb port, i have tried different phones and different charges, still having the problem. Thank you

• 2 years later...

I know this post was from a while ago but I’m having the exact same issue with my 2012 Yaris. Was there a way to fix this?