Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Road Sign Assist system

Peter S

My Icon Tech RSA system has thrown a wobbler, It detects speed signs OK but tells me I'm over the speed limit well before I've reached the speed. I've set the over speed limit to 5 mph and at 30 it signals me at 20, the only one that works is the national speed limit sins which don't seem to have a worming associated with them. Is there a reset or fix without going to Toyota. I've tried the usual, resetting the speed warning etc with no luck.

Now that is very strange. My C-HR did exactly the same thing only an hour ago, 30 would go red at 20, 40 at 30. I got home, turned the car off and then back on again. Went into the settings turned the RSA off and then back on again. Took the car out and everything is as it should be. Speed limits go red at 3mph over, as per setting. I wonder if it’s getting confused between KPH and MPH ? My satnav in the Auris I had before this C-HR used to suddenly switch to KPH, fir no apparent reason. Same cure, turn it off, turn it on.

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, Jonmartin said:

Now that is very strange. My C-HR did exactly the same thing only an hour ago, 30 would go red at 20, 40 at 30. I got home, turned the car off and then back on again. Went into the settings turned the RSA off and then back on again. Took the car out and everything is as it should be. Speed limits go red at 3mph over, as per setting. I wonder if it’s getting confused between KPH and MPH ? My satnav in the Auris I had before this C-HR used to suddenly switch to KPH, fir no apparent reason. Same cure, turn it off, turn it on.

Hi Jon, tried your fix but it didn't work, will give to another try in a different order but if all else fails it's off to Toyota.