Do Not Sell My Personal Information

air con

Alexrush

Hi all just new to the site just bought Toyota estima lucida 1996 converted with back kitchen does anyone know why the air con is so cold tried all the buttons but with no success.cheers

Not sure I understand the question.?...what do you expect from air-con.?

Sorry I meant unable to get any warm air to come out of the air ducts tried all the settings just cold all the time any ideas?

Turn A/C off and turn heating knob up. Will that do it? Don’t know Estimas

Welcome to the forum Michael

There should be 2 smaller rubber pipes that run from the engine to the back of the engine bay into the passenger cabin.does any of them get warm when the engine is hot.These pipes are usually rubber in the inside then canvas then rubber again on the outer surface.

If only one is warm it could mean the small radiator that  warms you  has a problem. Disconnect the pipes and fasten them as high as you can to prevent coolant loss.then connect a hosepipe to the bottom one of these 2 metal pipes and turn the hosepipe tap on very slightly  i.e.not a lot. You will be doing what is known as back-flushing and if there is a blockage this may clear it Try this first

Just a gentle reminder, you will get more responses if you post your questions on the estima

Del

Moved to the Estima club.

Process of elimination...coolant level.?...air lock.?...thermostat.?, broken control levers.?...leaks.?