Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Yaris T-Sport 1.5 2005 question.

Theflyingpostman

I am interest to know if the Yaris T-Sport is worth to buy over the 1.3vvti? My old 1.0vvti 2002 died last week with 227,896 miles on the clock!!!, so I was not sure if I should buy the next bit more ooop quickly acceleration the 1.3vvti when I hear there was a 1.5vvti on for sale looks cool but is the spring more stiff over the standard 1.3? how many mpg should I get out of 1.5vvti? I have check the insurance is £87 more expensive and road tax is bit more is not that much over the 1.3vvti which you recommend for my Essex area roads?

Thanks

Fab.

The 1.0 did well with that mileage 👍 the 1.3 is ok but the 1.5 engine in my 2017 Icon Tech was great, would not have the 1.3 again, short trips and the odd longer trip had my MPG at around 48

• Like 1

I have a 2005 Yaris T-Sport and all I can say is that it's one of the best little cars that I have ever owned & I have gone through a few over the years.

I bought mine when it had 54k on the clock & FTSH. A number of years later it still has FTSH and has just turned 82k and has flew through it's MOT a few weeks ago with no advisories.

Mpg wise I am getting close to 40 & it has been ultra reliable with me only having to replace a few parts where corrosion has got the better of them such as the exhaust & fuel neck filler pipe.  

You need to remember this is a different car to the 1.3 and is huge fun to drive on twisty roads if you like that kind of thing.

I love mine as you may be able to tell :biggrin:

20180622_205756.jpg

• Like 3

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links