Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hello Everyone!

Callum32

Hello,

Recently bought a 2005 Aygo Sport. Currently it has just clocked over 90,000 miles and still runs a dream. Fitted a cold air induction kit onto it and re-sprayed the alloys an anthracite grey and calipers yellow, just to make it feel a bit more "sporty". 

I hope you like it as much as I do! It's my first car and first owners club experience! 

20181203_152353.jpg

20181027_185010.jpg

• Like 1

Hello Callum - welcome to Toyota Owners Club.

Term 'cold air induction', here, is a misnomer.... FACTORY standard inlet piping is cold feed = you now eat fried air/under hood fumes.

Looks 'cool' tho...

2sav

31 minutes ago, tooSavvy said:

Term 'cold air induction', here, is a misnomer.... FACTORY standard inlet piping is cold feed = you now eat fried air/under hood fumes.

Looks 'cool' tho...

2sav

Yeah, agree with you on that.

Callum, you need some ducting from the front bumper area of the car to feed that induction cone with cold air. Otherwise your fuel economy may suffer.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, fordulike said:

Yeah, agree with you on that.

Callum, you need some ducting from the front bumper area of the car to feed that induction cone with cold air. Otherwise your fuel economy may suffer.

I was planning to take one of the vents out of the front and piping it up from there. But my fuel economy has increased I feel. Thanks for the advice though! 🙂

Hi Callum and welcome to the club, your first Toyota 👍 you will catch the Toyo bug! only make i go for now, unless Santa leaves a Porsche on my drive one day lol. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Eddie G said:

Hi Callum and welcome to the club, your first Toyota 👍 you will catch the Toyo bug! only make i go for now, unless Santa leaves a Porsche on my drive one day lol. 

Thanks Eddie!

I'll agree with you on that one! We'll just having to keep asking Santa I suppose.. one day! 🙂

• Like 1

Best can hope for is a toy model 911 Porsche on my birthday lol, always loved the design. Good colour combo on your Aygo 👍 and great fun factor bang for buck. 

• Like 1

Welcome in to the club Callum, the modifications look great so far, and I bet the induction system makes a lovely sound 😄

I look forward to seeing some updates soon.