Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

T25 mirror indicator

Eightball

Hi

I have been informed by my local garage that the wing mirror indicators on my avensis are LED and you have to replace the whole unit (£95 from Toyota.)  Does anyone know if I can get one cheaper or if there's an after market part?  When I search it come up with the Prius wing mirror indicator.... are the parts common?

Many thanks

Ian

8 minutes ago, Eightball said:

Hi

I have been informed by my local garage that the wing mirror indicators on my avensis are LED and you have to replace the whole unit (£95 from Toyota.)  Does anyone know if I can get one cheaper or if there's an after market part?  When I search it come up with the Prius wing mirror indicator.... are the parts common?

Many thanks

Ian

Hi Ian,

I don't know about aftermarket parts, but if this happened to me I'd be tempted to source LEDs from fleabay and solder them on the existing board, assuming I could get that plastic cover off. Assuming that is that there are just dead LEDs and the whole board hasn't gone pop.

Regards, Ian

Part numbers:

81730-05050 RH 

81740-05030 LH

£83.04 ea incl vat

Try a good breakers yard there's got to be a few about and if you cant get the right coloured one you can always spray it.also try eBay thers usually a good supply of parts on there.but on my Avensis the door mirror indicators are bulbs .Google Toyota avensis door mirror indicator bulb replacement  it's an easy fix.

• 3 years later...
On 2/5/2019 at 7:29 PM, Devon Aygo said:

Part numbers:

81730-05050 RH 

81740-05030 LH

£83.04 ea incl vat

where can these be obtained? Mine only work when the weather is hot!

either high resistance connection of dodgy led's....

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links