Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Bloody Avensis!

thomjones

Hi all, my 2008 t25 avensis has been costing me a fair bit recently...its had 2x wheel bearings, discs, pads, clutch & flywheel as well as serving and tyres...now got a crashing sound when going over speed bumps/pot holes...pretty sure its suspension top mounts...any idea on cost?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That doesn't seem overly abnormal for a 10 year old car...even at average mileage. If it all comes in a relatively short period of time I guess it's easy to feel the costs/repairs are excessive.

I'd find out what the cause ACTUALLY is ...and you can always check with your local Mr. T re the cost

• Like 1

Check the front coil springs, both of mine broke around same time 

All these speed bumps and potholes can cause BIG problems with suspension and steering. Broken springs - yep I have had them as well but in a Vauxhall estate car. You got 10 year old car, can expect problems. 

Thanks guys, I’ve not had it long too, actually my 3rd avensis and 4th Toyota. They do have a hard life (I visit farms as part of my job) so do bounce about a lot...believe about 400 is the going rate to sort it

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

My son got both the front coils springs on mine done for about £150.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links