Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Climate Control

AYGOSTU

Hello people, 

i picked up my 2016 Aygo exclusive 2 today, I’m loving it sooo much so far,

The only thing is the climate control? On the manual dials n my last Aygo I could simply put it on windscreen and speed 1 to stop it misting, but on the digital climate control if I press the windscreen button the fans go on full and aircon comes on which I don’t want. Am I doing something wrong?

Also, the road tax was £0, but I was told once the car is 5 years old it will go upto £30. Is this true? 

Thank you all

F9CB69B8-B08F-4E8D-A4EA-9C6EA1135972.png

3 minutes ago, AYGOSTU said:

Hello people, 

i picked up my 2016 Aygo exclusive 2 today, I’m loving it sooo much so far,

The only thing is the climate control? On the manual dials n my last Aygo I could simply put it on windscreen and speed 1 to stop it misting, but on the digital climate control if I press the windscreen button the fans go on full and aircon comes on which I don’t want. Am I doing something wrong?

Also, the road tax was £0, but I was told once the car is 5 years old it will go upto £30. Is this true? 

Thank you all

New style

F9CB69B8-B08F-4E8D-A4EA-9C6EA1135972.png

Old

2B96613A-A7DF-4A73-871D-90061D45DF9B.jpeg

Government currently revises the VED bands on an annual basis.

Aygos registered before April 2017 have a VED rate of £0 for the year 2018/2019.

Cars first registered on or after 1st April 2017 are subject to different VED bands for a five year period, but there is nothing to show what VED bands will be after this five year period (ie after 1st April 2022)

As regards climate control, I presume you will have to turn off the auto function to have the setting you're after.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links