Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

What determines whether Mk3 Estimas have middle headrests and 3 point belts or not?

KA467

I'm heavily considering buying an imported early year Mk3 Estima, and although it's not the most pressing requirement, I would like it to have 3 point seatbelts and headrests on all seats. It also needs to have 8 seats. Looking at various listings, I see many variations, with seemingly no pattern, some don't have any middle headrests, some only the third row has no middle headrest, some with lap belts in the middle, some with 8 three point belts. Year doesn't seem to matter much either, some 2010s have lapbelts and no middle headrests, while some 2006s have 3 point belts and headrests all the way! What determines all of this? Is there some trim level list somewhere explaining this? Doesn't help the fact I don't see many trim levels attached to these listings, I still don't know what Aeras means. Thank you.

The Estima has come in many variations over the years. Trim levels vary so much because of dealer and customer options it is almost impossible to specify your exact requirements this way. Best option is to contact sellers to see what stock they have or can obtain.

The Aeras version has exterior body skirts, different bumpers and, possibly, different patterned interior trim.

Top spec is the G edition - though as stated before, the original purchaser may have opted for less optional extras than somebody purchasing an X edition.

• Like 1

So headrests and 3 point belts are all options I guess? Hmm, that's a bit annoying. Oh well. Thanks!

What determines it is what the original customer specified...there are more versions than you can shake a stick at,...but it's odds on that the type you want IS out there somewhere...all you gotta do is find one.:smile:

My guess would be that any half decent importer would be able to locate what you want through his contacts.

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links