Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

USB problem

STAVROS1911

hi im new hew thats why idnt know how to make new topic.. so i bought a cable to connect to my touota auris 2008 sound system.,.were is cd changer place..and this cable have usb port..so i put the usb there and on the screen i have like cd changer 6 cds..but i can play only the first cd...i check on the internet and i follow everythink..i rename the folders cd01  cd02 cd03.....but still play only the first folder..cd01...when i pus the screen on number 2 or 3 or 4....nothing happen..just make one bib sound...in every folder i have 99 songs...can somebody help me what to do?for now i can see only cd 1 wih 99 songs...how to make it to play and the other music..cd2 cd 3......thank you..

Maybe link those instructions here so we can check.

Did you try using the folder button to try to switch between folders instead?

When you turn the radio, on the screen it will show which button is assigned to switching betwen modes.

7 hours ago, STAVROS1911 said:

nobody knows?😢

it's a public forum during a working day - you have to have some patience as most people will be at work.

As furtula said though posting links to the cable/cable instructions might help people to help you ... & saying exactly which head unit your Auris has woudn't do any harm either.

• Like 1

I can see 6 CDs but plays only one..at this time play only the number 2....and I cand change it....any help?Thanks 

Mod edit - shouting removed.

20190213_095029.jpg

20190213_095041.jpg

20190213_095233.jpg

20190213_095845.jpg

Hi, so you can't change with either head unit or steering wheel controls? Maybe it simply isn't compatible (note that neither the head unit B9005 or Auris are in the list) & it may work with North American infotainment systems which are different than European fit.

You may find this an useful thread. 

P.S. it is considered impolite to post in all capitals on a forum

You said before it plays only cd1, but now you say it plays only cd2.

Besides Auris not being in compatibility list, this also might be the issue

image.thumb.png.680750eb7b94d8e5bd401f26e321ef17.png

I have normal radio, and with mp3, i can easily switch between folders on the cd, if there are no folders, the button is not shown on screen.

Please try this, just put CD1, and inside put 2-3 folders, and see if you will get the option to change folders on screen. Files should be mp3.

i try...nothing again...when i play cdmp3 i can change the folders of course....anyway i will keep one file and i will put all music there....99 files.....thanks for you time...

I have a CD with mp3, and i have more  folders,  in total around 130 songs.

We had someone here before with same problem, he just put 2-3 folders on CD, splits songs into it, each folder can have up to 99 songs, so you can put more songs if you have more folders.

i make a folder with name CD then i put 3 more folders with music.. again read just the first folder...and if you see before i talk about usb connected to cd changer...not cd mp3...i know how to burn cd mp3 with defferent folders...my propblem is a different 

finally i fix it......you just need to press the button up or down for 2 seconds to change cd ..........thank you anyway...

20190214_125511.jpg

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links