Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Insurance Renewal

TP49

I've been getting my car insurance through Adrian Flux for a number of years now and my yearly renewal was upon me again. I received my renewal quote a couple of days ago for the Estima for  over £400. So thinking it was a bit high I phoned Adrian Flux and relayed my thoughts to a chap named Dimitri who I must add was very helpful. He managed to get another quote for £267 £299 with tax. 

I've had quite a few renewals come up lately what with breakdown cover computer virus cover and so on all seem to quote high, so it pays dividends to contact these companies to see if you can get prices down. 

• Like 1

Agree, Tony......I renewed mine with A. Flux in November...precisely £300..after contacting Dan (through here)

Could have got it cheaper elsewhere (though not by much) but I've been with Flux for some years now and they always seem to sort me out a reasonable quote in the end.

• Like 1

Hi.

I'm glad we could sort your insurance renewal out amicably.

Regards,

Dan.

• 4 weeks later...

2016 Toyota Excell. 

Contacting AdrianFlux and quoting this website & forum saved me £45 today over the cheapest quote from ALL the comparison web sites. 

In contacting this company I experienced a pleasant, courteous and knowledgeable call handler who introduced himself as "Reece" (Rhys).  Renewing motor vehicle insurance annually has never been a joyous occasion over the last 50 odd years.  However, Reece restored my faith in telephone call handling, providing me with the quote with the absolute minium waiting time. 

Well done Adrian Flux!

Regards,

Graham

Hi Graham, I've found that if you talk to these companies you normally get a good  helpful response. I've been with A/ Flux for a number of  years now and always had good service from them. Good result well done.

Agree...^^^...In all the years I've been with A/Flux I've yet to find fault...they are always professional and helpful...and always provide a competitive and acceptable quote.

Hi, I was insured with Toyota themselves and their quote this year doubled. I contacted Adrian flux and they quoted £350 cheaper so yes I am very pleased with Adrian Flux, I have 2 cars insured with them now.

Mike.

On 3/16/2019 at 9:38 AM, Mike169 said:

Hi, I was insured with Toyota themselves and their quote this year doubled. I contacted Adrian flux and they quoted £350 cheaper so yes I am very pleased with Adrian Flux, I have 2 cars insured with them now.

Mike.

Hi.

Glad we could help out with your insurance.

Regards,

Dan.

• Like 1