Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

T27 Front Suspension Arms

teddybear

Anyone else had issues with 2011 T27 1.8 Petrol Front Suspension Arm Bushes starting to De-bond ?

Both front arms the bushes going to the back of the subframe are starting to detoriate. Not yet a MOT failure passed today.

Wonder how much longer they will last and best options. Toyota want 250 notes per arm and 250 to fit. A total of 750 !

I cannot find bush kits for a sensible garage to press new bushes only 3rd party arms of which some have iffy reviews. I know I have tried 3rd party arms before in other cars and some only last 1 or 2 years.

Any advice please. I have done suspension arms before myself not sure if would brave doing on the Avensis

• Sad 1

The front bushes on my 2012 Avensis are starting to go.

The rear trailing arm bushes have already failed and I replaced those, £40 for a pair of bushes and a couple of hours to remove the arms and press the bushes out much better than Toyotas £250 an arm deal 🙂

Not much different from other cars, if you've done one then going carefully the procedures are always fairly similar.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links