Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Missing service history query

Dave the Gardener

Hello there, I only joined this forum this week after purchasing my 2018 Verso 1.6 from Steven Eagell in Peterborough.  The sales person stated that no written history for this car as all will be online.  Being told a full service was not due, as was recently carried out, my car registered Jan 2018, with no stamps in the book either.  Today I logged into My Toyota having received the V5 and what a surprise the only entry is for the options I had fitted last week, no entries for any servicing ever or even the 130 point check inspection they promise.   Should I have reason to be concerned, as it seems from this lack of info that in fact my Verso with 14k is overdue a major service.  Can I insist this is carried out by Toyota, as it seems theirs words stand for nothing.   This is the first time have bought such a new car, having always had cars with full history.   I have emailed Toyota dealership, but any pointers please as to where I stand legally.  many Thanks Dave

How many miles has the car done?

Moved to the Verso club.

if the verso needed a service before you collected the car the toyota dealership

should of carried out the service for you, what you need to know is if the toyota

warranty is still valid since it seems the first service hasnt been carried out.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links