Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bleeping Verso

Dave the Gardener

Hello again,

I Having sifted through the dull manual for inspiration I am stuck trying to work out loud bleeps whilst driving 25-50.

Not being used to a relatively modern (if u can call a verso modern) car, which I know its far from, knowing it has lane assist, crash detector, is it likely that a bleep from the centre vo shows nothing on the  dash or anywhere else.  Could this bleep be a whole load of sensor alerts including speed camera sensor on the navigation, just stating that example as noticed it showing when trying to work out the more confusing nav pro 2 layout than the original nav pro I had on my 12 plate verso.

So in summary How do I detect what each bleep is for?  Its a shame the added parking sensors also have the same tone bleep.

Much appreciate advice.  Thanks

I can't help you with front parking sensor tones as I have never had them, however, the tone of rear parking sensors on my Avensis is distinct from that of the speed/traffic camera alert from the Touch 2 with Go Nav. (usually a rapid double bleep).