Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Beep beep

Grandprix

YesturdaI heard a beep beep sound it happened twice within about 5mins of starting car today it's done it again not loud almost like when you connect something anyone heard of or any ideas it happened tonight but I turned of everything i.e lights radio but still happened thanks

Have you got a sat Nav? I couldn’t understand the 2 beep beep I was getting. Then someone pointed out it was telling me there was a fixed speed camera ahead, and sure enough there was. Maybe yours is the same. Let us know. 

I have but sat nav wasnt on all audio was turned off can't point out where it's coming from but feels like it from rear of car

Hi beep works on my Prius even  when not using the Sat Nav 

For me It’s the speed camera warning, happens on my Rav 4 even when I am not using Satnav and there is a speed/red light camera nearby 

Had something similar on my Auris. It was  a random momentary beep. Turned out it was a failing boot lock mechanism, and the car occasionally thought the boot was open, happened over bumps or uneven roads. Eventually it got worse and I couldn't lock the car. When it happens glance down to see if a boot or door open message is shown on the dash. It was a very fleeting message on mine.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links