Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Need help purchasing Toyota Sienna with Auto Access Seat

apun77

Hi

I have been in the market for a vehicle to accommodate my mothers needs. She has very limited mobility so having a vehicle with the AAS is a must. My only issue is that I can not find any used Siennas with this feature. I can only find them available brand new on Toyota's site and will most likely have to be ordered and sent to a local dealership.My question is in regards to negotiating pricing. The only XLE model that is in their inventory for my location has the entertainment and navigation package included which brings the total to $49K. I don't need all those options, but I don't want to wait months for them to build one with the basic options. Is there any way for me to negotiate with them since the car isn't in the dealerships showroom?I have been looking at state grants and cash backs as well to help me with the costs since I am on a budget, but I do understand that the dealerships have to make some money above their wholesale but I just want to know if there is any room for negotiation when my only option is for a vehicle that is not in their stock.

Thank you for reading and any help is appreciated

Hi apun, welcome to TOC 🙂

Fyi this is a mainly UK/European forum & we don't get the Sienna here. I would try to find a more local to you forum/group for more relevant advice for your situation.

23 hours ago, apun77 said:

Hi

I have been in the market for a vehicle to accommodate my mothers needs.  free netflix She has very limited mobility so having a vehicle with the AAS is a must. My only issue is that I can not find any used Siennas with this feature. I can only find them available brand new on Toyota's site and will most likely have to be ordered and sent to a local dealership.My question is in regards to negotiating pricing. The only XLE model that is in their inventory  tech news for my location has the entertainment and navigation package included which brings the total to $49K. I don't need all those options, but I don't want to wait months for them to build one with the basic options. Is there  android 9 any way for me to negotiate with them since the car isn't in the dealerships showroom?I have been looking at state grants and cash backs as well to help me with the costs since I am on a budget, but I do understand that the dealerships have to make some money above their wholesale but I just want to know if there is any room for negotiation when my only option is for a vehicle that is not in their stock.

Thank you for reading and any help is appreciated

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Any updates?

The importer I used has this in stock....???..if it's of any interest.

I can vouch for the Estima....amazing vehicle.

https://alljapanesemotors.co.uk/listings/2006-toyota-estima-3-5-v6-auto-7-seater-mpv-with-disabled-access-chair-a

The Sienna is a US market model only and was built by Toyota Indiana. So companies importing Japanese cars into the UK won't have this model.

Also the OP talks about state grants, etc, so I suspect they're not in the UK - perhaps the OP should clarify which country they reside in, as that would have a bearing on advice given.

3 hours ago, FROSTYBALLS said:

The Sienna is a US market model only and was built by Toyota Indiana. So companies importing Japanese cars into the UK won't have this model.

Also the OP talks about state grants, etc, so I suspect they're not in the UK - perhaps the OP should clarify which country they reside in, as that would have a bearing on advice given.

Given the location he entered I assumed it was Scotland.?

Yes. However they also mentioned that the Toyota dealer only has an XLE in their inventory for his location, which has options they don't want. As the Sienna is a US only model, this wouldn't be a UK dealer.

fair comment...and I guess the 49k DOLLARS reference is another clue...but why enter Clackmannanshire I wonder.?