Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Ordered today in obsidian blue

marlinleg

Hello to one and all, after Road testing the Honda CR-V Hybrid 2 wheel drive yesterday and thinking this is a serious contender to the all new RAV4 .

Seriously let down by no spare wheel ,also having  

120g/km of CO2 emissions  compared to RAV4 (102g/km)

I have placed an order for the RAV4 Excel 2 wheel drive this afternoon in 

Obsidian Blue . When I went into my local Dealership last week I saw the car and thought I really don’t like the Colour . I think other people made the same comment

Today the car had been moved next to a bank of floor to ceiling  windows  the change in the colour was stunning don’t go on the photos on Toyota’s  online show room it doesn’t do justice to the colour , see it in the showroom.

I took the car out again today before placing my deposit ,I just wanted to drive it again ,it fits me like a glove . The salesman set an app up for giving customers  feedback on the cars performance, he explained this to me when we got back saying he wants people to drive as normal without knowing the ipad was monitoring there driving  that way you get a true picture what the cars capable of .

Result . Cold car cold wet afternoon 7 miles motorway 7 miles town 44mpg showing petrol and hybrid use, plus me flooring gas pedal to get to speed  entering motorway 

Impressive.

I asked salesman who had got back today from 2 day RAV4 training about Apple play for RAV4 . He said its for the USA only 

I hope this is informative 

Ps 

Car due in 2/3rd week June

2 hours ago, marlinleg said:

I have placed an order for the RAV4 Excel 2 wheel drive this afternoon in Obsidian Blue . When I went into my local Dealership last week I saw the car and thought I really don’t like the Colour . I think other people made the same comment

Today the car had been moved next to a bank of floor to ceiling  windows  the change in the colour was stunning don’t go on the photos on Toyota’s  online show room it doesn’t do justice to the colour , see it in the showroom.

Congrats on order! This colour sounds like my last Avensis in Tuscan Red metallic  - in sunshine looked great, in winter under grey skies looked very dull, sometimes almost brown.

I asked salesman who had got back today from 2 day RAV4 training about apple play for RAV4 . He said its for the USA only 

Toyota say that it is coming for UK too but initially will be like a firmware update (& probably I suspect only for new modelCorolla/RAV not backwards compatible) . With luck it will be available when you get your new car.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links