Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

SELLING - Lindop Tuning box for 2.2 SR180/ T180. Chips to 200bhp and 470nm of torque (Standard 180bhp 400nm)

lilpopjim

Hey guys,

Will fit any car equipped with the 2AD-FHV Engine. (Lexus IS220d, Toyota Rav 4 180/ Avensis T180)

Had this on my car for almost two years with no problems.

Adjustable in 9 ways. I had it on maximum for all this time and gained a little mpg and all the power. Low down torque is vastly improved with mid range being built up as well. Could get more milage on the on a lower setting but hey, power!

Brilliant piece of kit! Increases fuel pressure and Boost pressure so no need to worry about over fuelling and blocking the DPF unlike the cheap ones.

Give it a google on the Toyota Owners Club forums. Many happy owners. Was originally sold by Toyota Lindop and developed in Germany

I'm including the two screws which conveniently fit the same thread as the factory air box (given you remove it like I did). If I find the original papers for it i'll include.

Price includes Free UK delivery.

Price is £150. RRP was £550 "back in the day" and retails for £375 now.

Moved to the For Sale section.

Thank you Frosty. Been a while since I've been on the forums. Beat me to removing the duplicates!

Cheers.

• 9 months later...

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links