Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Option pricing on UK site

Tomfromfife

Hello,

I am purchasing a 2019 RAV4 Excel AWD and have looked at the protection pack on the ‘build your car’ pages in the UK.

The price on the protection pack for the 2019 RAV4 is £550.
Further down the page the constituent parts of the protection pack are priced separately at a total cost of £397.64

This is quite discrepancy?
How many customers have paid too much for the protection pack I wonder.
i will query this with the dealership today
.34E7E936-7B45-4BE9-9755-8F3E160472DB.thumb.jpeg.1b85b740566a6b83646327881586b762.jpeg

FC2D7099-5D4F-4AB4-B9AB-F2E7EF6B7F4F.jpeg

75922A46-2E7E-4157-9F2B-E0EFE02A5FFB.jpeg

Perhaps the individual items are priced as parts only - no labour to apply them?

Query the prices with Toyota GB.

The previous reply is correct as the package includes scuff plates so a saving of £55 on the individual cost.

I contacted Toyota UK and this is their reply...

I do apologise that there is an error on the website, the protection pack for the New RAV4 includes a 5th element of Aluminium scuff plates on the door entry. These alone are £207.46, bringing to overall total if bought separately to £605.10, a saving of £55.10. I am so sorry that an error has occurred and have brought this matter to the attention of our web team. 

Thank you making us aware and for contacting Toyota. 

Kind regards

Berni

The response from Toyota followed my email to cr@toyota.co.uk which is Toyota UK Customer Relations.

They respond in a reasonable time.

Toyota have modified the options in the protection package but not for the good.

It now shows 3 of the 5 options where it was showing 4 of the 5 . I have contacted Toyota UK CS

939CE37D-1A03-45E9-B965-619FEB7F9963.jpeg

Tom,

I contacted my local dealer two days ago regarding my pending quotation which is to include this pack for the 2019 Dynamic i.  I still awaiting a response from them. 

Their corrective action of reducing the number of items in the pack is certainly not acceptable unless they reduce the cost of the pack proportionally.

If you can provide the email address of the recipient of your complaint I will be pleased to add to it.

Regards, Graham 

9 minutes ago, G4HFG Graham said:

Their corrective action of reducing the number of items in the pack is certainly not acceptable unless they reduce the cost of the pack proportionally.

I think that you will find that this is another website mistake rather than Toyota GB reducing the contents of the pack. 

it  Is just a web site error. 

The actual contents of the package are listed in this price list attached here

AD355562-48C9-4E89-9B7F-6E1530EE2C60.jpeg