Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Verso keys

brompton

I picked up 2016 Verso Icon from a Toyota Main Agent today and expected two remote keys to come with the car, but I was given one remote and one manual key.

When I asked the  salesman for a second remote key  he told me I would have to buy  it myself as the car  was not originally supplied  with two.

Did the car just have one  remote key when new?

The car should have come with two remote key fob. The manual key is the master key I assume. 

.... or did the salesperson mean that the car came in, as a part exchange or whatever, with only the one remote and one non-remote?

It just shows that when you buy a used car, you need to check what's included in the deal before you hand over the money. I bought mine as used and it has one remote key and I told the salesman that it is not acceptable and I asked for  two remote to be supplied with the non remote as spare with the security transponder (master).

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links