Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Anyone can help me with these injectors

endri katro

Hello. I recently changed the engine to my 2.2l  2007 rav4 2AD-FTV. It works great. No codes. I tried to code the injectors but it doesn't allow me.

The guy that sold me the engine cant tell me what year is the new engine (injectors included) and we can't find the VIN number of the old vehicle.

All we know about the new engine is : 2AD-   2.2l engine. and it does not have a fifth injector for EGR.

The old injectors 30 digit code started with 32 if i am correct,but the new one stars with 51 (ex 51ECEF00F6EAF6.....ect) I double checked the code and I can say I am not making any kind of mistake. We did not change the ECU/ECM.

Anyone that can help me identify these kind of injectors what generations are ect.

Do I need to update ECU/ECM?

Thank you.

I have stumbled across the same problem sort of, and it would suggest your are trying to use the wrong spec injector with your engine management system.

My original injectors have the coding string 33xx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xx
While this other injector which is identical is 52xx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xx

I cannot program any 52.... injector string into my vehicle, the code is rejected, but it will take any 33xx coding string.
I found other strings on eBay and google photos, and it will not take any 52xx coding string.

I have updated my ECU and it will not make any difference.

So I would suggest if you originally had 32xx...... type injectors, you can only use 32xx injectors!