Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

1really Big Exhuast

fiz-gt4

i've finally got round 2 get dat exhaust put on, it was a mission as most garages didnt want 2 know cos it was a pain in the ***** job, but a really good welder said he'll sort it out, its semi done and looks nice, should sound nice aswell, can't wait till da neigbours start complaining when i go back 2 work (dnt know when dat will be though)as i do shift work, 1 am and 4 am ha ha.

thanks mate:thumbsup:

Phew! :rolleyes:

I felt really guilty when you got it and told me that it wont fit! :ph34r:

Im glad you found a place that will sort it for ya... and yeah.. it does sound awesome.. shame my Celica was only a N/A uinlike your GT4!

When it was on my Celi.. it sounded faster than what it was.. but with your '4' it should go like it sounds! :thumbsup::drool:

Make sure you post up some pics bro... and if ya want.. i cant post some ole pics of it when it was on my Celi.. just let me know... B)

got it wacked on, looks awsome, dont sound 2 good though, so i need 2 get the car de-cated and get da silencer removed, aint complaining more power.

mazda mx5 v6 are alittle quick, my mates got 1, didn't really test the cars out though.

i de-catted mine my self it took about 1-30 hours hammer and a big drill bit,and it worked a treat it goes much better in 3rd 4th and 5th,,,,,now need to sort the boot out and i'm sorted................

iqqygt4, nice 1 mate, i'll speak 2 my cuz about that and see if he will be able 2 sort that out 4 me, he's a veh technician and a really good 1, does it make ur car sound any louder,

thanks mate

:thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links