Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hello, I'm the new kid around here 😁

The Queens Crown

Hi all, 

I have just joined the group as my family and I have a 1971 Toyota Crown which we show in the summer and love going to Classic car shows. I will get some photos on here soon. 

Hello Gaynor - welcome to Toyota Owners Club.

On 3/20/2019 at 6:40 PM, The Queens Crown said:

Hi all, 

I have just joined the group as my family and I have a 1971 Toyota Crown which we show in the summer and love going to Classic car shows. I will get some photos on here soon. 

Last June the wife and I were going on holiday by car to Essex from west Cheshire. We were on the new Crewe by-pass, just south of the town, when I saw in my rear view mirror what was obviously an older car, but what I couldn’t make out. I slowed a bit to let it come by........ and it was a beautiful Toyota Crown.

i wonder if that was you??  It would be Saturday 16th June 2018. I remember it well.

• 2 weeks later...
15 hours ago, PaulinhoT said:

Hello and welcome to the TOC

Hello,, thank you x

On 3/20/2019 at 7:17 PM, FROSTYBALLS said:

Hello Gaynor - welcome to Toyota Owners Club.

Thanks Frostyballs 🙂

• Like 1

On 3/25/2019 at 7:04 AM, Catlover said:

Last June the wife and I were going on holiday by car to Essex from west Cheshire. We were on the new Crewe by-pass, just south of the town, when I saw in my rear view mirror what was obviously an older car, but what I couldn’t make out. I slowed a bit to let it come by........ and it was a beautiful Toyota Crown.

i wonder if that was you??  It would be Saturday 16th June 2018. I remember it well.

Hiya, I will check the diary but yes it was probably us in that area last summer. Funny also because I am from London/Essex. Haven't been back for a while though. We did a few classic car shows last year and have booked up a few this year. Glad you like the car, If you are a car show goer I can let you know where we will be this year in Cheshire. It's a 1971 Crown BTW. What Car do you have? Thanks for getting in touch tjats so cool x

It's Black by the way. We thought it was the only road worth one in the UK bit I believe there are a few more 🙂

Welcome, Gaynor...lovely car....was always a fan..:thumbup1:

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, The Queens Crown said:

Hiya, I will check the diary but yes it was probably us in that area last summer. Funny also because I am from London/Essex. Haven't been back for a while though. We did a few classic car shows last year and have booked up a few this year. Glad you like the car, If you are a car show goer I can let you know where we will be this year in Cheshire. It's a 1971 Crown BTW. What Car do you have? Thanks for getting in touch tjats so cool x

What do I have.?  June 2018 I had a 59 plate Prius Gen3. I bought it late Jan 2018 with 100,000 on the clock, private sale in Liverpool, been a taxi. I loved the car so much I traded it in at the end of July for 66 plate Prius Gen4. Best car I have owned in 55 years of driving.

yes, let me know of shows in Cheshire this year please.

• 1 month later...
On 4/6/2019 at 12:18 PM, RUToyota said:

They are great aren't they? We love it 🙂

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/6/2019 at 6:59 PM, Catlover said:

What do I have.?  June 2018 I had a 59 plate Prius Gen3. I bought it late Jan 2018 with 100,000 on the clock, private sale in Liverpool, been a taxi. I loved the car so much I traded it in at the end of July for 66 plate Prius Gen4. Best car I have owned in 55 years of driving.

yes, let me know of shows in Cheshire this year please.

Wow, High praise indeed. The Prius must me great. I haven't driven one. yet. One day x

On 4/6/2019 at 12:18 PM, RUToyota said:

Thank you. Do you know if there are any other crown owners on here?

On 3/20/2019 at 8:09 PM, TP49 said:

Welcome to the club Gaynor.

Thank you.

Welcome To The Club Gaynor, nice car.