Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Touch 2 go sat nav help.

kerry R

Looking to upgrade to sat nav but is there a difference between the high and low modules?, what is go plus and does it work on a yaris icon head unit...???

and will a older unit still work even without updates. Cheers.

You can fit either low or high options the only issue will be the voice activation which will not work on a Yaris with High grade nav

Low grade part number PZ490-00334-#0  

High grade part number PZ490-00336-#0

The last two digits denote how old the unit is starting with A0 and currently upto G0, you will also need part number PZ490-00338-00 GPS Antenna

Install guide: https://www.toyota-tech.eu/aimuploads/1376d890-2ece-42bc-ab1c-a0bff88feefa/Final_Yaris_RHD_Toyota_Touch_2_with_Go_PZ490_0033x_00_AIM_003_207_4.pdf

As for updates you can upgrade any version but it will cost, via MYTOYOTA

Hi,  I upgraded to Touch 2 Go no problems. It took about a half hour. I got my Sat Nav unit from e-bay complete with cables and GPS antennae. I ordered the attachment brackets (items F in instructions) but they were already fitted. I registered upgrade via My Toyota. I saved about £500 on Dealer price. 

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links