Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Toyota fuel consumption survey

TCEU_Design

Good afternoon everyone,

This is my first post! I currently work on a Product & Design team at Toyota and we're currently working on some new products and features. It would be really great to have actual customer input into these features and so we have a survey here which should only take about 2 minutes of your time:

Toyota fuel consumption survey

Many thanks in advance!

Karim

• Like 1

Done

@TCEU_Design - could you confirm the satisfaction rating scale. I'm assuming 7 should read 'Extremely satisfied'?

image.thumb.png.9f6af49aa99d222ec396479d7984ad9e.png

2 minutes ago, APS said:

@TCEU_Design - could you confirm the satisfaction rating scale. I'm assuming 7 should read 'Extremely satisfied'?

Yes.

• Like 1

Done, I can only hope it will be used for more than just marketing.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

All done.

I did mine a while ago, but hadn't mentioned it here (but have now!)

Completed, but has the look of Toyota GB, in that the fuel consumption is meaningful for the standard Prius, but irrelevant for the plug-in, where useable kWh information is only available from the charger. As with the long ago weasel warranty, I suspect that new owners will (might) gain, but existing owners will be ignored.

3 hours ago, Ancient Nerd said:

Completed, but has the look of Toyota GB, in that the fuel consumption is meaningful for the standard Prius, but irrelevant for the plug-in, where useable kWh information is only available from the charger. As with the long ago weasel warranty, I suspect that new owners will (might) gain, but existing owners will be ignored.

Can you explain that please, I am lost.

19 hours ago, APS said:

Hi @APS,

Sorry that was a typo, it should have been '7 - Extremely satisfied' 😄 I've updated that now.

Thank you so much to everyone who has participated so far.

Karim (Lead Product Designer, Toyota Connected Europe)

18 hours ago, Anthony Poli said:

Done, I can only hope it will be used for more than just marketing.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks a lot @Anthony Poli!

This will be used to help inform a new feature whose current aim is to help Toyota customers get more efficiency from their vehicle. I can post a link to the prototype here which will be the next stage and everyone is welcome to take a look.

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, TCEU_Design said:

I can post a link to the prototype here which will be the next stage and everyone is welcome to take a look.

That would be interesting.

Yes I’m interested as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Done. My average MPG is around 65 and low 70s when warm

19 hours ago, PeteB said:

I did mine a while ago, but hadn't mentioned it here (but have now!)

Likewise

is this purely for Prius or should  the post also be shared in all forums for cars that have a hybrid version?

6 minutes ago, Heidfirst said:

is this purely for Prius or should  the post also be shared in all forums for cars that have a hybrid version?

I put links to this topic in the Auris, Yaris and Rav4 clubs to enable owners of hybrid versions of these models to contribute. Eg: 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cjohnston1982 said:

Done. My average MPG is around 65 and low 70s when warm

What you driving........ the info you gives tells us you have a Toyota of 2019..... no model.

Completed. As an aside, it would be nice to see some recognition in these kinds of surveys that 'the environment' isn't just about CO2 emissions. For some of us, local pollution is an equally important concern. 

2 hours ago, FROSTYBALLS said:

I put links to this topic in the Auris, Yaris and Rav4 clubs to enable owners of hybrid versions of these models to contribute. Eg: 

Corolla?

1 hour ago, Catlover said:

What you driving........ the info you gives tells us you have a Toyota of 2019..... no model.

2019 Prius Excel 

38 minutes ago, Heidfirst said:

Corolla?

As the first UK deliveries were from 1st March, thought it would be unlikely there would be many/any responses from Corolla hybrid owners befire the survey closes.

However, a link has been put in the Corolla club.

• Like 1