Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Celica Paint Code location

Terry Hadigate

Hi All,

I've been looking for the Vin plate to get the paint code on my newly aquired 2005 Celica Special Edition, but having crawled all over the body work, door shuts and under bonnet I can't find anything but the chassis number stamped into the bulkhead, and information on tire preasures. Can anyone put me out of my missery and tell me where it's located please.

Regards Terry H

Is it on the bulkhead. Paint code often shown after the term 'C/TR'.

As said in my first post "can't find anything but the chassis number on the bulkhead". there does'nt seem to be a vin plate anywhere.

Regards Terry H

Assuming your 140 special edition is either a "Red", or a "Blue"..they were only available in three colours. The "Red", Black and Crystal Silver, and the "Blue" with a third choice of Lagoon Blue.

Black is 202

Crystal Silver is 1E7

Lagoon Blue is 8M6

HTH 🙂

Thanks Kev, Mine is Blue so must assume Lagoon blue then. Previous owner did a bad touch up job on the rear wheel arch, lower wing where it meets the rear bumper panel. It looks OK from a distance but close up it's rubbish and there is dark blue lines in a few places where scratches have been covered with the wrong colour.

Regards Terry H 

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links