Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Mud guards

AYGOSTU

Hello, 

My last Aygo had mud guards, my new one doesn’t.. it’s really noticeable how dirty the side of the car gets, but the back is the worst without them covered in mess

I have found the OEM mudguards on the Toyota eBay store, has anyone fitted them? It looks simple enough just a couple of screws. I’m not sure if holes are already on the car I will need to check. I hope I don’t have to drill the body.

eBay item numbers

223063297258 (rear)

223063211462 (front)

I purchased some for my previous auris and they came supplied with screws/bolts that replace the plastic clips already in place. No drilling required and the genuine Toyota ones also come with instructions. I didn't notice any real difference with them on personally and the front ones left a permanent line on the paint where the guards touch the wings! This was only noticeable when I took them off.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/27/2019 at 7:35 PM, AYGOSTU said:

Hello, 

My last Aygo had mud guards, my new one doesn’t.. it’s really noticeable how dirty the side of the car gets, but the back is the worst without them covered in mess

I have found the OEM mudguards on the Toyota ebay store, has anyone fitted them? It looks simple enough just a couple of screws. I’m not sure if holes are already on the car I will need to check. I hope I don’t have to drill the body.

Ebay item numbers

223063297258 (rear)

223063211462 (front)

How did you get on with these ? Be interested to know, do they help keep rear of the car a bit cleaner ?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links