Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Auris Hybrid - Car won't turn on after Techstream Customisation

Gerg

Hi, whilst attempting to customise the user configurable options on a 2013 Auris hybrid,  I tried to turn off the remote (touch) door opening function.

The option I have changed is obviously the wrong one, as it is now causing the key/stop-start button to no longer work, so the car will not turn on.

Anyone have any ideas on how to get the car to power up so I can reconnect Techstream?

Thanks.

I believe if you turn off keyless, to get it to start you have to touch the key fob to the start button when pressing it.

• Thanks 1

Thanks very much for the rapid reply, you are absolutely correct. This procedure works!

You are a star!

If anyone is remotely interested, this is the panel in Techstream that caused the issue above:-

Dasha.JPG

If you change 'Auto Entry Cancel SW', it seems to turn off the keyless door opening.  ***But***, also the keyless ignition function.

This display above is how it should be set for the car to operate normally, if you set it to 'ON', then the car doesn't recognise the wireless key.

If you are not expecting this to happen, it is more than annoying.

• Like 2

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links