Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2019 Corolla Touring sport wheels

Hi I am registered in Auris section at the moment as I don't pick my corolla up till Monday.

It comes with a space saver wheel doe's anyone know the part numbers for the alloy wheels they fit to the cars or where I can find the part numbers

much obliged for any help

regards

bair1946

If you're looking to replace the spacesaver with a full sized alloy, it may help to know which trim level the Corolla you've ordered is.

• 4 weeks later...

I don't think the Design or Excel come with a space saver, my dealer showed me a Toyota UK options sheet, they only come with the inflation kit, you might want to check with your dealership on this point!

14 minutes ago, Sidrat said:

I don't think the Design or Excel come with a space saver, my dealer showed me a Toyota UK options sheet, they only come with the inflation kit, you might want to check with your dealership on this point

The OP was supposed to be collecting the Corolla on the 1st April, so presume they will know by now.

Thanks Frostyballs, did not see the date...doh.  I am currently waiting for mine, was supposed to get it last week but there has been a nationwide delay on Touring Sport models until the end of May.  Would be nice to know what blair1946 had included on his, my dealership told me only the inflation kit is available on Design and Excel!

5 minutes ago, bair1946 said:

Hi all my 2.0 L excel touring sport came with space saver spare wheel 

No panoramic roof I take it?

Thanjs for that blair1946, I will be speaking to my dealership tomorrow.

14 minutes ago, bair1946 said:

No I don’t like them

Without a panoramic roof you get spacesaver, with panoramic roof (heavier than the standard) you get a repair kit to save weight (but can order the spacesaver etc. separately).

Dealership tells me that on the Touring Sport Design & Excel 1.8L & 2.0L only come with inflation kit!  Seems daft to me and no logic in it, I have asked Toyota UK directly and await their reply.

I have just checked the boot again and there’s a space saver spare wheel in the boot my car is Corolla excel touring sport 2.0L 2019 it doesn’t have a glass roof as I don’t like them so the salesman you spoke too don’t know what he’s talking about 

regards bair1946

well, what he has sent you says that a 2.0 Design or Excel comes as standard with a spacesaver ...! 😛

What I find strange is that on some versions the spacesaver is standard, with the tyre repair kit as an option. Usually it is the other way round.

I have asked them what it means by "factory restrictions", I have a Design 1.8L on order and it only comes with the repair kit, daft option!  I have had a look on the net and can get a 17" space saver with jack and wrench for £150.

On 4/23/2019 at 5:33 PM, Sidrat said:

Dealership tells me that on the Touring Sport Design & Excel 1.8L & 2.0L only come with inflation kit!  Seems daft to me and no logic in it, I have asked Toyota UK directly and await their reply.

I've been driving for over 25 years and have never had a puncture, so I don't care. Since I'd probably replace a punctured tyre rather than patch it any damage from an inflation kit doesn't bother me either. None of my previous three cars (Hondas) had a spare wheel and I appreciated the additional boot storage that gave me.

• 1 month later...

Hello everyone,

I would like to ask you help to identify the exact type of rims for 17".
I would like to buy steel rims for winter.
On the technical document I have written 17x7 1/2J ET40 C1 C. I could not find anything so far and I am not sure what is the distance between the bolts and the center bore.
Some links with examples from shops would be useful.

Thanks in advance

Hi Claudiu, welcome to TOC. 🙂

I would imagine 5x114.3 & bore 60.1 but check it.

Where do you live (providing links to UK shops won't help you much)?

Hello Scott,

Thanks 🙂
I'm an expat living in the Czech Republic. 
Any link would help so that I know at least that they do produce metal rims of the specs I need 🤩
No idea where I can check the bore (without asking the dealer) I could not find it in any of the documents I have...

I got the winter tires for free and they are the same size with the alloy rims. Toyota here only sells 16" metal rims and I need 17... Makes no sense to spend money on another set of alloy rims for just a few months/year.