Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Fitting a JVC kw-m745DBT stereo to an Auris 2011

David Hubner

Hey,

I have just fitted a JVC KW-M745DBT stereo to my car using a iso lead and jvc connector and it is working lovely the problem is when I fit the DIN car aerial antenna adapter. It says I need to " The antenna adapter has a loose blue wire, this needs to be connected to the antenna turn on output on the new stereo. This will turn on the original antenna amplifier in the car. ". I cannot for the life of me find a antenna turn on output on the stereo at all. Anyone know what to do in this situation or am I stuffed?

Update: After looking at many videos on youtube and doing some research I found out that you should attach the wire to the power antenna (blue) cable. I did this and it still does not work. 😞

Hi David.

Give these guys a call, they are just 100% at electrics on cars, fitting new stereo's, dash cams, alarms and more and more. They are very friendly, I have spent £100's with them over the years and they always do a top job with no problems. Be straight with them and just say you are asking for advise and that it is unlikely you will take your car there to be repaired, they are just two super nice guys that really know their stuff. Normal shop opening hours.

PULSE 01702 554433

Mike.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links