Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Neon Disk Holder

roywhlong

None needed, hehe, wow I'm surprised i can type now.

You crazy cats :thumbsup:

Right, back to the brandy!!! :D :D :D

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chuck04

• vmail

• peter_the_dude

• roywhlong

haha sod that, im knackered i gotta get up in 6 and half hours 2 play tennis with my mate :D l8rs ppl

Any more comments about those tax disks then :thumbsup: (yup like the sigs, nice), anyone got neon keyslots,trainers and caps that match the car trinm yet?!?!!?!?

Joshin' joshin', couldn't resist, no sleep etc etc made me do it....

oh yeah and I'm a :censor: , hehe.

ahaa... dude how much did u end up drinking last nite, and why r u up so early, or is that wen u ended up going 2 bed :huh:

thanks for the commet and sorry for changing subject but SHOT ME!! if that really a big deal any way i like what i do and yes i have lot of blue leds and neon inside and outside my car who care i love it so when i fit them by my self and i feel great and special when have to wait untill dark to see the result just a great things to do but however i am sorry if some one dont like my work......tufffffff ti tis..............

not my cup of tea at all! sorry :P

I know I have KITT lights on and they are not to everyones taste but I like them and that is all that matters to me.

BUT I have to say that those tax disk neons are a bit too much like a Max power thing for my liking.

But if it cooks your goose then that is all that matters. :thumbsup:

But if it cooks your goose then that is all that matters. :thumbsup:

:yes::yes::yes:

That comment about the Mysterons amused me... and sounded very apt hehe

Not to my personal taste mate, but this really isnt about what we all think is it?

Its about how you feel in your car, if it feels good, who the hell else cares ;)

You carry on :yes:

good point, hey man if ya like then :thumbsup: gd for ya, there not to bad, not to sure about the washers tho, dont like them, hey not ev 1 will agree with u but thats good because it makes u different, b a bit boring if we all had identicle cars :thumbsup:

they look quite nice.. what r they run on..? i saw some they just run on portable batt's and you cant switch them off.. :ffs:

ever thought of blue side lights(the little ones)..? they would look nicer.. :D

-John

i see alot of you got those signature but i just want to know are you guy do that by your self or some one design for yah?????

here is eg,

bannerx_001.sized.jpg

Going back to sigs - I did mine myself on photoshop - pretty basic cutting and pasting and messing about with layers - you can tell it's not very professional! I'll have to resize it though - didn't realise!

Yeah, still like the sigs now that I'm sobre and feeling the punishment for last nights/this mornings brandy binge :blink:

Yep, Chuck, ended up goin to bed at 6 after a nice fry up and a bowl of soup :wacko: , I was being slightly mentalist :rolleyes: hehe

Anyhoo, quite a range of opinions on those tax disk holders, the way it should be, would be :censor: boring if we all like them and each had a set eh?

They ain't my cup o tea but I agree it is good to be different sometimes :thumbsup: :)

hmm personally the neon is a bit too thick for my liking, but it is certainly different!!! Never seen them before

arent some of the glow tax dics done via natural light, and then glows in the dark as such

haha man u must be shatered, good fry up usual helps, so satisfying after uve been drinking

I'll stick with my anodised red Richbrook one I think. Not my cup of tea but if you like it, fair enough.

What do they look like in daylight when they're off?

Never really seen any of the solar charged ones so ain't got a clue about 'em,

can't believe there are ones that ya can't switch off, seems a bit dumb unless you live in the north pole or some :censor: and yer in darkness for 6months a year :lol:

hehe, yeah man, knackered as :censor: the fryup was like kryptonite to my impending hangover so it took the edge off :lol:,

I did spot one of my kidneys and half a liver trying to scramble to safety this morning though but they've been !Removed! slapped into place :blink::wacko::lol:

found some stuff that you might want to add to your car

373909f0.jpg

374342c0.jpg

377282c0.jpg

3782c2c0.jpg

379cd2c0.jpg

37acd2c0.jpg

37bb32c0.jpg

37c0e2c0.jpg

37f932c0.jpg

38daf2c0.jpg

LOL

i'll behave now

:lol: whats wrong with neon head unit thing?? :P

i brought my cousin one once upon a time and he still uses it.. in his... bright green polo.... :thumbsup:

how about LED undercar lights? they seem tasty.. :drool:

-John

under car lights are ace, but I wouldnt get 1

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links