Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Master of Disaster

Master of disaster

Hello fellow Toyota owners

Hello Martin - welcome to Toyota Owners Club.

Hi Martin, welcome to the club, another Estima owner I see hope you're enjoying the car.

Thank you Tony 

My Stepson had it for three years, we've had it for two.Ticks over like a sewing machine but only does a consistent 22 miles to the gallon.60 miles on the Orange light till it stops (emptying the tank of petrol diesel mix prior to new catconverter and 2 new sensors)

I would be interested to hear what yours does, ours is a 2.4 Auto, Box is smooth and quiet too (some box problems on any Autos are caused by dirty oil and filter) costs about £100 pounds to flush box only on Estima DIG  because of the amount of oil apparently.

Catch up with you on the forum I expect goodnight Tony.

Mart

Welcome aboard, Martin,

Good to see another Estima here.!!...22mpg on short Winter runs is not unheard of I guess... my 3 litre V6 could achieve the same, though in Summer and on a decent mixed motoring run I've had 32/33 mpg out of it.

They are a lovely bus though..had mine about 3 years now and still love it.

Hi Martin never been into mpg if I like the car I put petrol in it. Must come from owning old Land Rovers they used to drink some petrol. So never bothered with working out the mpg of any car I've owned. Mines a 2.4 lovely car and I enjoy driving it.

On 4/9/2019 at 7:56 AM, TP49 said:

Hi Martin never been into mpg if I like the car I put petrol in it. Must come from owning old Land Rovers they used to drink some petrol. So never bothered with working out the mpg of any car I've owned. Mines a 2.4 lovely car and I enjoy driving it.

Agree Tony....if it needs fuel...it gets fuel..and I don't do enough miles. p.a. to worry about it.

I never work out mpg "scientifically"...just once or twice a year I do a very basic guesstimate out of curiosity mainly.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links